Stretch marks are nothing new. If you do not take care of the skin properly, then you can expect to have stretch marks at some point. At some point, you would want to know how to get rid of old stretch marks. There are several processes available, but you have to understand them fully so as not to cause more damage to the skin. We will check out some of the best ways on how to remove old stretch marks and point out some you should choose today.
Mục Lục Nội Dung
Common reasons for getting stretch marks
Most people think that it is only the women that can develop stretch marks. That is not always the case as anyone can develop stretch marks. Here are some of the reasons that could lead to you having stretch marks.
– Having a family history of stretch marks
– Being obese or overweight
– If you rapidly gain or lose weight
– Undergoing breast enlargement surgery
– If you get to use corticosteroid medication
There might be many other reasons, but these are the common ones.
When marks begin to fade
Having stretch marks or tiger marks as some people would say is not the end of your skin look. You can always turn such a scenario around. It is the reason we now look at how to get rid of old stretch marks fast by fading.
– Start to use vitamin E oil. This oil type will help in moisturizing and keep the skin supple. This should be great when it comes to growing new skin cells and still boosting the cell regeneration.
– You need to exfoliate your skin. The exfoliation process is important for removing the dead skin cells from the outer layer of your skin. It will leave the skin soft and smooth and thus aid in cellular renewal.
– You always have to moisturize to make sure the skin elasticity is improved. You have to apply the moisturizer after taking a bath as your skin pores are now open.
– You also have to consider hydration if you want to fade the stretch marks from your skin. If you are hydrated well enough, you will notice having a plump skin that looks great. You will also not have too many wrinkles.
How to get rid of old stretch marks naturally
You may have been living with stretch marks for a while now. It is then crucial that you learn how to get rid of old stretch marks naturally. We all love when we see the word naturally as it means safely. Here are some methods you could use.
– The most common way would be using foods. Yes, some types of foods help with eliminating stretch marks. It might seem funny, but rubbing egg whites on your belly or any other part with stretch marks helps a lot. You need to rub at least three times in a day for fast fading.
– Olive oil is your friend when it comes to keeping your skin free from stretch marks. This will help with softening your skin so that is can maintain its elasticity. It can come down to looking great even when you lose weight faster.
– There is always the use of lotions and creams to help with the process. You can opt for tretinoin cream. This type of cream can do wonders for the skin. It helps with collagen rebuilding so that you deal with stretch marks fast.
– Shea cocoa butter is another option for keeping the skin smooth and free from stretch marks. It does this by super-hydrating the skin and promoting regeneration. Within just a few days of using it, you will notice that the stretch marks start to fade.
You now have several methods available for old stretch mark removal. They do not have to be part of your skin when they can be eliminated. Always make sure to keep it simple with these methods. No need to go for creams that claim to work miracles. Any good method should give you impressive performance when it comes to using them to deal with stretch marks.